Lunes, Setyembre 10, 2012

Proud to be a Filipino :)



Using visual icons of "Filipino Nationalism" I need not explain, for I know that they are deeply embedded in the hearts and minds of all Filipinos. It is the opinion of the artist of this arts. But for me, the way that I see and appreciate it is what he only wants to express about of being proud as a Filipino and giving importance to the blessed gifts and freedom that we're having right now. And I am touch whenever I see paintings or drawings such as this.

"No one has a monopoly of the true God, nor is there a nation or religion that can claim, or at any rate prove, that it has been given the exclusive right to the Creator or sole knowledge of His Being."
- Dr. Jose Rizal (Annotations to Morga's Sucesos de las Islas Filipinas)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento